From late night parties to all night cramming sessions, college is a time where we work hard, play hard, and study even harder. No matter what day of the week it is, our schedules are packed with classes, work schedules, and campus activities. No wonder we look like zombies!
To combat this zombie effect, here are a few things that I can’t live without:
1) Candy- especially Sour Punch Straws and Sour Punch Punchies
Candy gives you the burst of energy that you need to finish that twelve page paper. Plus, the sourness makes your face pucker and wakes you up when you are feeling tired. If you love sour skittles, then you will love the Sour Punch Punchies!
2) Facial Scrub- late nights and bad eating habits will lead to dull skin. To brighten up my skin, I love St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. This scrub smells fruity and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. And this blemish control really helps clean out my pores and stop breakouts. For a more gentle blemish control scrub, I would try the green tea scrub by St. Ives because the green tea properties help reduce redness.
3) A good shampoo. Because when you wash your hair, you need a good shampoo that gets rid of all that buildup from dry shampoo and styling products. The L’oréal Paris Advanced Straight System is perfect for my hair. My hair feels so smooth and frizz-free after using this three step system!
4) Chapstick. All that caffeine leaves your body dry and you feeling thirsty. You need a good chapstick to stop your lips from getting gross and dry and peeling. To cure my chapped lips, I love my Softlips Cube. This is my second cube. And I can honestly say that the Pomegranate Blueberry smells amazing. It’s so fruity and fresh, perfect for the summer. Plus, the softlips cube has SPF!
5) A Tan. Need I say more? The more days I spend in the library, the more zombie like I look. My skin needs sunshine. But with exams coming up, I’m not going to be sunbathing anytime soon. To give my skin a sun-kissed look, I use the Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse. This mouse goes on without streaks and leaves my skin looking naturally sun-kissed. I never look orange with Jergens. I also love Jergens BB body lotion to even out my skin tone!